Monday, January 22, 2007


Today is the 3rd and last day of the camp. In the morning, I was shocked when we were told to run 2.4km. I couldn't even run 1.6km without feeling exhausted and dizzy. Fortunately, I completed the run in 15min without feeling too tired as I kept stopping to walk during the run.
Yesterday we had our campfire and we sang many cheers. It was fun but I had to bear with the smoke from the fire, which was horrible.
Soon, we packed our belongings and went back to school. Bye....... By the way, can you tell me what's your CCA? Please post in the cbox

Necrobiosis1 signing off @ 1/22/2007 04:31:00 PM

---------- .: T H E --- E N D :. ----------

.: My Life :.

  • Name: Ng Shao Hua

  • Age: 13

  • Gender: Male

  • Pri School: Hong Wen School

  • Sec School: Victoria School

  • Games That I play:
  • MapleStory

  • Gunbound

  • Runescape

  • .: Blogs :.

  • Liao Kai
  • Chuan Kai
  • Joshua Tan
  • Jun Jie
  • Joel
  • Wing Leng
  • Class Blog
  • Class Blog
  • Class Blog
  • .: My Fav Links :.

  • MapleStory
  • Softnyx
  • Runescape
  • Hotmail
  • Blogger
  • .: Previous Posts :.

  • Today is 2nd day, btw, forgot to tell you that my ...
  • On the 4th to 6th of January, I had my VS orientat...
  • This is my lv 15 archer, ArchXtreme94. This is LK'...
  • This is my cousin's lv 75 hermit, XDexlesssinZ. Th...
  • This is Josh's lv 40 fighter, DarkeKyrios . (Sorry...
  • This is my lv 41 ice mage, Necrobiosis1. This is m...
  • Yeah!! Finally can play maplestory. You can add me...
  • Please enjoy the song sang by Hady Mirza during th...
  • Hi!! Welcome to my blog. Enjoy the music.Artist: H...
  • .: Archives :.

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • .: My Tagboard:.


    .: My Music:.

    Artist: Hady Mirza
    Song: Heaven