Tuesday, January 09, 2007


On the 4th to 6th of January, I had my VS orientation camp. The camp was GREAT fun. My camp was at the MOE adventure camp place. On the 1st day, the activities I had was cluster games and nature rumble. Cluster games was basically 3 games, cats and mice(catching), bouncing babys(Captain's water balloon), and human chess. Nature rumble was Xtremely fun and we got ourselves wet and muddy(not so muddy as other classes as it was raining and we had to skip a mud station). We went to a forest for nature rumble and sometimes the ground would be very muddy and slippery. Without the help of our peer leaders and seniors, we would not have been able to complete this. As we reached quite near the end, it started raining and we had to skip a station, which will get us REALLY muddy. As it rained, it got heavier and heavier and soon, it was raining cats and dogs(no kidding, I'm serious). After that, we all ran back to the campside, soaked from head to toe, and we went to bathe. Well, that's the end for today, I'll say more about tomorrow. -

Necrobiosis1 signing off @ 1/09/2007 05:22:00 PM

---------- .: T H E --- E N D :. ----------

.: My Life :.

  • Name: Ng Shao Hua

  • Age: 13

  • Gender: Male

  • Pri School: Hong Wen School

  • Sec School: Victoria School

  • Games That I play:
  • MapleStory

  • Gunbound

  • Runescape

  • .: Blogs :.

  • Liao Kai
  • Chuan Kai
  • Joshua Tan
  • Jun Jie
  • Joel
  • Wing Leng
  • Class Blog
  • Class Blog
  • Class Blog
  • .: My Fav Links :.

  • MapleStory
  • Softnyx
  • Runescape
  • Hotmail
  • Blogger
  • .: Previous Posts :.

  • This is my lv 15 archer, ArchXtreme94. This is LK'...
  • This is my cousin's lv 75 hermit, XDexlesssinZ. Th...
  • This is Josh's lv 40 fighter, DarkeKyrios . (Sorry...
  • This is my lv 41 ice mage, Necrobiosis1. This is m...
  • Yeah!! Finally can play maplestory. You can add me...
  • Please enjoy the song sang by Hady Mirza during th...
  • Hi!! Welcome to my blog. Enjoy the music.Artist: H...
  • .: Archives :.

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • .: My Tagboard:.


    .: My Music:.

    Artist: Hady Mirza
    Song: Heaven